You made it! along with millions of other female Baby Boomers, you have celebrated at least one birthday with a “5” in the front. It’s time for a physical fitness checkup to make sure your 50-something body is as healthy as possible. But, don’t forget: Your spiritual fitness is equally important to your overall health. The Spiritual Fitness Checkup for the 50-Something Woman is your guide to toning up your relationship with God at your midlife milepost.
This book is for you if:
- You had 50 or more candles on your last birthday cake.
- You think “fitness” is all about getting skinny.
- Your spiritual life is important to you.
With 10 spiritual fitness “Checkups” and exercises to help you take your own “Spiritual pulse Check,” you will learn how to:
- Jettison unwanted spiritual “baggage”
- View your “midlife crisis” from God’s perspective
- Focus on forgiveness instead of anger
- Conduct a spiritual “lab test”
- Improve your spiritual “stamina”
- Enhance your meditation time
- Spiritualize your midlife self-image